I want to catalog and organize Resources! Share On Social Media with #IOER
Libraries are the best way to share and organize educational resources in collections. Organizations can have private libraries for staff only and public libraries for students and parents/guardians.
- Anyone can open a personal library and make it public or private.
- Organizations, such as schools, can have multiple libraries that are public or private.
- Public libraries can be searched and seen by all users.
- Private libraries can include selected members and is only seen by members.
- Libraries can have collections for further cataloging resources.
- Any library can be copy/pasted into other websites for seamless access.
- The library widget works much like embedding YouTube videos.
All users can create or manage Libraries by logging into their #IOER account and going to My Dashboard.