What is IOER all about? Share On Social Media with #IOER
IOER provides you with open, standards-aligned educational and career content. Use our tools to find, share, curate, and create resources. Users can like, rate, comment on and follow resources. IOER offers easy-to-use, no-cost, immediate online access to education and career resources and tools for individuals, schools, and organizations. No strings attached, no training required! Check out #IOER resources right now, and sign up for free to access powerful features.
- Find education and career Resources for yourself, your classroom, or your organization using IOER's powerful search! Leverage user-curated online libraries to get straight to the best the web has to offer!
- Create your own customized collections of online content with IOER's digital Libraries! More than just bookmarks, IOER Libraries let you organize your favorite resources and share them with your friends, co-workers, students, and more!
- Share resources. Find a site we don't have yet? Create your own excellent content and want to use it with our system? IOER's quick and easy tagging tools have you covered! Use IOER's embeddable widgets to share IOER content with the world from your own website!
This user guide will help you and your team get started with the Illinois Open Educational Resource website.
Want to do more with IOER? Send an email to email@example.com with your school district or organization name, and a primary contact person's information. Within a business day, the IOER team can:
- Create the organization account
- Set up an organization
- Library Create accounts for your members - or they can set those up on their own!
Schedule a live webinar to provide an introduction and training once the organization is setup, user accounts associated with it can use the powerful tools listed above on behalf of that organization to quickly develop its presence in the IOER system. You also gain access to user and content administration tools, and usage tracking tools.